2009年9月13日 星期日

THE IMPRESSION OF TOURISM

the Impression of Tourism

To begin with,when i was a young girl,i enjoy travelling very much ,and i think it is a relaxing activity.During vacation,i always ask my parents to have a travel with me ,and in my mind ,travelling around the world is my dream.Especially the natural travel,because i prefer living in the nature.
Since the first class of Tourism,a new feelling of travel came to my mind ,i feel it is not only just a playing,but also a helper of economic.Besides,if we can make tourism industry better and better ,and our life will be valuable .I hold the view that the environment can be a factory of tourism,because in modern time,we always ingnore the environment during travel,however, try to change it , if we can regard environment as a attraction of tourism,maybe it can be better.
And i think i can try my best to learn this lesson,i know my english is poor,and i want to improve it with professor's help during studying time.I think I can do it.
By the way, since i came to macau, i met so many good friends,especially ,my roommates,we have a happy life every day,as the same as our blog name ,is MUST SUNNY DAY,In a word , i love here ~
sophia lan

沒有留言:

張貼留言